Melon Honey Dew Earli-dew
- Features: This early maturing melon grows on a hardy vine with a high yield of super sweet and tasty fruit. This particular variety of honeydew is great for short growing seasons. The melons have a smooth and creamy coloured skin with a sweet rind.
- Maturity: 86 days / melons are 1.4 kg (3 lbs.) in weight.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained soil with lots of compost, well rotted manure to ensure drainage and fertility. A pH of 6.0 to 7.0 is recommended.
- Spacing: Plant 1.2-2m (4-6') apart.
- Height: Plants are 61 to 91cm (24"-36") in height.
- Garden use: In vegetable garden or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Choose a place that has full sun and good air circulation. Plant to the depth of the container.
- Culinary use: On its own, desserts, fruit salads.