Cucumber Patio Snacker
- Features: Rich in vitamins and minerals, cucumbers are one of the healthiest vegetables around; promoting hydration and weight loss. High yields of fruit with crisp, delicious flesh and a non-bitter, dark green peel.
- Maturity: 39 days / cucumber length is up to 20cm (8")
- Light: Plant in full sun - 6+ hours per day.
- Soil and water: Well drained, moist soil. A soil pH between 6.1 to 6.5 is recommended.
- Spacing: 50cm (20") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable gardens or raised beds. This vining cucumber will appreciate growing up on a trellis.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills. Fertilize regularly.
- Culinary use: Salads and sandwiches. Excellent sliced, but also fine for pickling when picked at a slightly smaller size.