Cucumber Bush Crop
- Features: This cucumber grows on a bushy plant, producing a crispy, tender, good tasting fruit. Compact grower suited to small-space gardens.
- Maturity: 55 days / cucumbers are 20cm (8") in length.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained, moist soil. A soil pH between 6.1 to 6.5 is recommended.
- Spacing: 1.2-1.5m (4-5') apart.
- Height: 46 to 61cm (18"-24") in height.
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable gardens or raised beds. Ideal for smaller gardens.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills.
- Culinary use: Salads, great for pickling, soups and garnish.