Corn Honey 'n Pearl
- Features: One of the finest super sweet corns you will ever grow! Retains its flavour and tenderness up to 2 weeks longer than other varieties.
- Maturity: 76 days / fruit size is 23cm (9").
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained soil, work in aged manure or compost the fall before planting and let over-winter in the soil. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space 20-30cm (8-12") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Vegetable garden beds, raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plant to the depth of the container.
- Culinary use: Pair it with protein-rich veggies and legumes to round out a protein-packed plant-based dish.