- Features: Biennial herb with tightly coiled bright green leaves. Crispy texture and fresh taste.
- Light: Plant in part shade.
- Soil and water: Prefers well drained, loamy soil, rich in nitrogen. Keeps soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 30cm (12") apart.
- Height: Grows 60cm (24") in height.
- Growing tips: Do not cover seeds as exposure to light is necessary for germination. Sow thinly and grow on the dry side.
- Garden use: Containers, borders, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used as a garnish. Key ingredient in tabbouleh. Typically used in salads and French cuisine. High source of iron.