Pepper Mucho Nacho Jalapeno
- Features: This jalapeno is fatter and longer than the standard jalapeno and hotter too! Vigorous plants yield lots of hot peppers that ripen from green to red when fully mature.
- Maturity: Matures in 75 days / pepper size is 10cm (4”) in length.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Soil rich in nutrients with good drainage and a neutral ph level of 7.0. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space plants about 45-60cm (18-24”) apart in rows 75 cm (30”) apart.
- Height: Grows 60-90cm (2-3') in height.
- Garden use: Grow in vegetable garden, raised beds or large containers.
- Growing tips: The more you harvest, the more peppers your pepper plant will produce. Many pepper varieties can be picked at any time while still maintaining their flavor and crunch. Peppers taste good from the moment they're big enough to eat, but their stock of vitamins A and C is highest when the fruits have reached full maturity and, in the case of nongreen varieties, have achieved about 2/3 of their destined colour.
- Culinary use: Use some green and leave some to ripen for a pretty addition to your favourite dish. Perfect for salsas and dips. Can be eaten fresh or frozen. Stuffing and pickling.
Click here for more information on growing peppers.