Pepper Revolution Green Bell
- Features: Our best hybrid sweet bell pepper! A heavy yielder of large, mild, sweet flavoured, 4-lobed fruits. Very uniform, firm dark green fruit, maturing to dark red.
- Maturity: Matures in 75 days / grows 12 x 10cm (4.5” x 4”) in size.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: All bell peppers will grow in moist, fertile, well-drained sandy, loamy or clay soils. The plant tolerates 4.3 to 8.3 ph level soils and can grow in very acid and very alkaline soils. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space plants about 45 cm (18”) apart in rows 75 cm (30”) apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Grow in vegetable garden, raised beds or containers.
- Growing tips: This is a good-sized plant. Be prepared to stake, if needed. Keep plants picked to encourage yields. Control aphids during the growing season.
- Culinary use: A good all-round pepper for slicing, stir frys, stuffing and freezing. Use fresh in salads.
Click here for more information on growing peppers.