- Features: A compact Mediterranean horn or tapered shape pepper with a very sweet taste raw or cooked. Matures from green to red. High yielding plants.
- Maturity: 75 days / pepper is 15cm (6") in length.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Prefers well drained but moist soil. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Plant 45-60cm (18-24") apart, in rows 76cm (30") apart.
- Height: The plant grows to 72cm (30") in height.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and vegetable gardens are raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plant 1 week after last frost. Fertilize when blossoms appear and water regularly. Easy to grow. A paper cylinder collar can be used to help keep pests away from the plant.
- Culinary use: Typically used in sauces, but also excellent in salads, grilled, roasted, stir fried, stuffing, sandwiches, pickled, as garnishes or eaten raw.
Click here for more information on growing peppers.