- Features: A high yielding crop of slender black fruit that is a must-have for the garden.
- Maturity: 50-60 days / eggplants are 15-20cm (6-8").
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: It is recommended that the soil is enriched with composted manure and time released nutrients, well drained and a pH of 6.3 to 6.8.
- Spacing: Space 45-75cm (18"-30") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Ideal vegetable garden or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plants will lose their blooms on chilly nights, lightly cover container plants at night if temperature suddenly drops. Feed plants once every 5-6 weeks with a well balanced commercial fertilizer. Harvest small fruit. Overmature fruit become tough with bitter seeds.
- Culinary use: This eggplant is easy to prepare - just slice and sauté or stirfry. No peeling or salting is necessary.