Eggplant Patio Baby
- Features: This compact variety provides incomparable early and sustained yields of egg-shaped fruit on compact plants. The almost-black fruit are deliciously mild and rich tasting with less bitterness than comparable varieties, helping to garner All America Selections honours.
- Maturity: 45 days / eggplants are 5-8cm (2-3") in diameter.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: It is recommended that the soil is enriched with composted manure and time released nutrients, well drained and a pH of 6.3 to 6.8.
- Spacing: Space 30-45cm (12"-18") apart.
- Height: Plants are 30-60cm (12-24") in height.
- Garden use: Ideal in containers. Also in vegetable garden or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plants will not require staking.
- Culinary use: Excellent for grilling, roasted or for stirfry.