Eggplant Little Fingers
- Features: Clusters of long,slim, purple-skinned fruit with a mild, sweet flavour. Harvest when no longer than your little finger for the best flavour.
- Maturity: 65-68 days / eggplants are 8-15cm (3-6").
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: It is recommended that the soil is enriched with composted manure and time released nutrients, well drained and a pH of 6.3 to 6.8.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Plants are xxcm (xx") in height.
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable garden or raised beds.
- Growing tips: Plant to the depth of the container. Fertilize regularly for best results.
- Culinary use: Excellent breaded, fried, stuffed. Can be put on skewers for grilling.