Cucumber Sweet Success
- Features: Sweet Success yields large crops of nearly seedless dark green fruits. Very flavourful and free of bitterness, with thin, smooth skin.
- Maturity: 50-55 days / cucumbers are 30cm (12") in length.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: A strong feeder, soil high in nutrients with organic matter is important.
- Spacing: Space 1.2m (4') apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable garden, raised beds or experiment by growing vertically on a trellis.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills or grow cucumbers vertically, which dramatically increases yields because the vines receive better air circulation and more sunlight than vines on the ground.
- Culinary use: Great for salads, sandwiches and garnish.