- Features: This cucumber produces a somewhat smaller fruit, perfect pickling cukes. Early, large yields of bitter-free fruit; won’t bitter if left on the vine.
- Maturity: 55 days / picked when 8 to 12 cm (3-5") in length.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained, moist soil. A soil pH between 6.1 to 6.5 is recommended.
- Spacing: 46 to 61cm (18-24") apart.
- Height: 15 to 30cm (6-12")
- Garden use: Plant in vegetable gardens or raised beds. Ideal for smaller gardens.
- Growing tips: Plant in hills.
- Culinary use: Gherkins are cooked, eaten raw, or used as pickles.