Broccoli Castle Dome
- Features: Compact plant produces flavourful dark green heads on solid stems. Used primarily for extra early crown cuts in late spring or early summer. Uniform, medium green, deep domed heads with small, tight beads. Offers good heat tolerance as well as cold vigor.
- Maturity: 75 days
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: It is important to have soil rich in organic matter. Grows best with a pH of 6.0 to 7.0, the pH level helps prevent club root disease.
- Spacing: Plant 45-60cm (18-24") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Vegetable gardens and raised garden beds.
- Growing tips: Broccoli grows best in cooler temperatures, between 18 to 26 degrees celsius. Avoid pest problems by keeping your garden clean.
- Culinary use: Rich in vitamins. Use in soups, salads, side dishes, quiche, stir fry and as a garnish. Great snack with dip.