Beets Rainbow Mix
- Features: A colourful mixture of superb varieties. The rainbow beet mix uses all the natural beet colours, including yellow, deep burgundy, green and pink.
- Maturity: 40-50 days / fruit size 8cm (3")
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: As a root crop, beets thrive in rich, well-worked loam, fed with compost, deeply dug or tilled.
- Spacing: Space 30cm (12") apart.
- Height: -
- Garden use: Vegetable gardens, raised garden beds.
- Growing tips: Avoid any risk of frost. Fertilize regularly for best results. Water as needed.
- Culinary use: Slice raw into salads, adds bright colours to salads. Great sautéed or steamed. Use in soups or as cooked vegetable.