- Features: Aromatic low growing herb that can sometimes become woody. Typically grows as a sub-shrub. Blooms white-yellow flowers.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Well drained, rich soil. Keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 30cm (12") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-40cm (12-15") in height.
- Growing tips: Avoid soggy soil as it will rot the plant. Avoid over-nursing as it will make the plant less hardy.
- Garden use: Containers, borders, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: When in doubt, use thyme. Used in eggs, cheeses, sauces, stews, stuffings, meats and poultry. Also used in soups and salads.