- Features: Variegated sage is grown for its attractive and aromatic leaves. The green leaves are marbled with yellow gold highlights. They have an earthy spicy aroma with a more subtle flavour than standard sage. The plant has lavender blooms in early summer.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Moist, well-drained soil. Allow soil to dry between thorough waterings.
- Spacing: Space 30-60cm (12-24") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-60cm (12-24") in height.
- Growing tips: Harvest foliage as needed. Attracts butterflies, bees and birds to gardens.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used traditionally in stuffing, dressing for poultry and in stews.