Parsley Italian Flat Leaf
- Features: Annual herb, aromatic flat leaves with rich green color. Appearance is similar to cilantro.
- Light: Plant in part shade.
- Soil and water: Prefers well drained, loamy soil, rich in nitrogen. Keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 40cm (15") apart.
- Height: Grows 45-80cm (18-32") in height.
- Growing tips: Requires regular watering. If planting in containers, allow 20cm (8") for root growth.
- Garden use: Best in containers but can be used in herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes. High in iron, and vitamins A, C, and E. Can be dried and stored in tight jars.