- Features: Aromatic perennial herb with oval, dark green when fresh, light green when dried. The herb is stronger dried than fresh. Small white flowers.
- Light: Plant in full sun to part shade.
- Soil and water: Average, well drained, sandy. Keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Grows 60cm (24") in height.
- Growing tips: Cut it back several times during the growing season to harvest the leaves from the stems.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used in Greek and Italian dishes, sauces, pizza, egg dishes, breads and marinades. Soups and salads. Also compliments beef and lamb stews.