- Features: Very easy to grow, and will spread readily. Leaves are bright to dark green with a white edging. Has a pineapple aroma and flavour.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Best in moist, nutrient rich soil. Keep well watered.
- Spacing: Space 60-90cm (24-36") apart.
- Height: Grows 45-90cm (18-36") in height.
- Growing tips: Pinch back to keep the plant growing evenly.
- Garden use: Best in containers, as it spreads quickly. Can be used as an herb ground cover.
- Culinary use: Use in fruit salads and in glazes for hams.