- Features: Very easy to grow, and will spread readily. Leaves are bright to dark green. Has a citrus aroma and flavour, but is considerably spicier and stronger than most mints.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Best in moist, nutrient rich soil. Keep well watered.
- Spacing: Space 45-60cm (18-24") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-60cm (12-24") in height.
- Growing tips: Pinch back to keep the plant growing evenly.
- Garden use: Best in containers, as it spreads quickly. Can be used as an herb ground cover.
- Culinary use: Used in many Middle Eastern salads and Thai dishes. Dried leaves can be used for tea.