- Features: This citrus scented herb is very easy to grow, and will spread readily. Leaves are bright to dark green. Originally from Cuba, perfect when used in the popular drink.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Moist, nutrient rich soil. Do not let soil dry out.
- Spacing: Space 45cm (18") apart.
- Height: Grows 30-90cm (12-36") in height.
- Growing tips: Pinch back to keep the plant growing evenly.
- Garden use: Best in containers, as it spreads quickly. Can be used as an herb ground cover.
- Culinary use: Use in Mojito cocktails, the perfect flavour.