- Features: Dwarf dill with ornamental dark green ferny leaves and bright yellow-green flowers. An improved variety of dill, which is more compact. The big flower heads of dill are one of the best nectar sources for beneficial insects in the garden.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Rich, well-drained soil. Water as needed.
- Spacing: Space 30cm (12") apart.
- Height: Grows 45-60cm (18-24") in height.
- Growing tips: Continues to be a favourite for its garden performance and the fact that it offers a lot of foliage. It is also slower to set seed than ordinary dill varieties, which means that you can harvest foliage longer.
- Garden use: Containers, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: As the flowers appear, you can harvest the dill seed for making dill pickles or other dishes calling for dill seed. Dill leaves or seeds are used in the cooking of many cultures around the world.