- Features: Member of the mint family. Light green in color with a slightly furry texture with scalloped edges on leaves. Small lavender flowers. Scentless to humans but known for its behavioural effects on cats.
- Light: Plant in part shade.
- Soil and water: Well drained but keep soil evenly moist.
- Spacing: Space 30-45cm (12-18") apart.
- Height: Grows 45-90cm (18-36") in height.
- Growing tips: Expose young plants to full sun once sprouted. Do not allow them to dry out.
- Garden use: Containers, borders, herb and flower beds.
- Culinary use: Used in some teas.