Pepper Cute Stuff Red
- Features: Fruits mature from green to red, with gleaming skin. This apple-shaped mini-bell variety has an excellent sweet taste and gardeners will love the high yields. ‘Cute Stuff Red’ produces up to three times more than other peppers.
- Maturity: 68 days / 8 x 6cm (3 x 2.5") peppers.
- Light: Plant in full sun.
- Soil and water: Sandy Loam to Clay Loam. Soil rich in nutrients with good drainage and a neutral ph level of 5.5 to 6.5. Water as needed. Normal to moist.
- Spacing: Plant 45cm (18") apart, in rows 76cm (30") apart.
- Height: Plant height is 46-61cm (18-24").
- Garden use: Grow in vegetable garden, raised beds or containers.
- Growing tips: Low maintenance. They are relatively easy to grow, as long as they receive plenty of moisture and nutrients, are not subjected to cold and receive plenty of sunshine. Don't overfertilize. This tends to make the plants develop lush foliage at the expense of fruit production. Just follow the directions for your favorite vegetable fertilizer.
- Culinary use: Perfect for fresh eating, salads or stuffing.
Click here for more information on growing peppers.